Kusein Karasayev was born in 1901 in the Tyup district of the Issyk-Kul region. In 1914-1916 he studied at the Russian-native school of the city of Przhevalsk.
His linguistic works are of invaluable scientific and practical importance. This is his "Russian-Kyrgyz dictionary", "Orfografilyk sozduk") and others. He is one of the founders of the creation of dictionaries in the republic, a participant in the creation of all types of the Kyrgyz alphabet.
• In 1922-1923 he was deputy chairman of the revolutionary committee of the village of Ken-Suru
• In 1923-1927 he studied at the Tashkent Kazakh-Kyrgyz Institute of Education. Employee of the first newspaper in the Kyrgyz language "Erkin-Llp".
• In 1928-1931 he studied at the Leningrad Institute of Oriental Studies.
• In 1961-1974 he worked at Kirgos University.
• In 1927 he wrote the manual "Sabat achkych", in 1928, together with I. Arabaev, he published a Kyrgyz primer.
• In 1990 he shifted the work of O. Sydykov "Tarykh-i Kyrgyz Shadmania" to modern graphics and wrote a preface to it.
• He made a great contribution to the study and decoding of the recordings of the epic "Manas".
He was buried on the territory of the przewalski Museum and Memorial Complex in 1998.
The village council, the Kyrgyz-Turkish college and the Bishkek Humanitarian University are named after him. On the shore of Lake Issyk-Kul, a monument and a memorial complex to K. Karasayev were built.
K. Karasayev is "Kashgari of the twentieth century, who lived almost 100 years and left a great mark in the history of the Kyrgyz people for thousands of years." The Kyrgyz people pay tribute to the respect and love of this great scientist.